Private Tour: Cairo Day Trip from Sharm el Sheikh
- Privat guide giver en mere personlig oplevelse
- Ledes af en kvalificeret egyptolog
- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Frokost inkluderet
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
Continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the pyramids rising from the sands with the Cairo skyline in the background. A short drive across the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx. Also in Giza you may visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), home to the funerary boat of Khufu.
Housing 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo attracts millions of visitors a year. The highlight for most are the rooms containing the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun. Here you can see the mummies of many great Egyptian rulers, including Ramses II. Your guide will introduce you to the most important pieces in the museum before allowing you free time to explore.
Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, your guide will introduce you to the famous markets. Enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and try your luck bargaining for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt.
This is a private tour allowing you to determine the amount of time spent at each site during the tour. In addition you will have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how this famous artwork is made and to purchase genuine items if you wish.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Great Sphinx of Giza, Cairo
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- The drive from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo is approximately 5 - 6 hours. Rest stops may be made at your request.
- Please note: due to demonstrations currently taking place in Egypt, some tours may be slightly impacted. This is not expected, but in such cases, alternative attractions may be visited.
Anmeldt af: Jill B , United Kingdom, oktober 2010
Anmeldt af: MUBEEN S , United Kingdom, november 2008