Best Croatia Elafiti Islands Cruise from Dubrovnik
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Fleksibilitet til at tilpasse rejseplan til egne præferencer
- Afhentning fra et centralt mødested
Your first stop will be the island of Kolocep, where forests of pine and carob trees, lemon and orange gardens and groves of olives await you. You’ll have enough free time to relax in the beach or explore the isle. Don’t miss the 15th-century Chapel of St. Anton with its collections of landscape paintings from various ages.
Enjoy drinks and snacks at the bar on the boat (own expense) and listen to local musicians while you continue your cruise to Šipan, the largest of the Elaphiti islands. When you arrive, have free time to discover the ruins of medieval churches and 15th-century manor houses, or make your way through groves of citrus bushes, grapevines and fig shrubs -- nibbling some of the fruit as you pass by!
Next, depart for Lopud. Take in views of the beautiful green and blue colors around. In Lopud, you will have 2.5 hours to swim in the Adriatic Sea or relax and work on your tan on the white-sand beaches, before heading back to Dubrovnik in the evening.
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Croatia Elafiti Islands Cruise from Dubrovnik
- Sightseeing cruise
- Live entertainment
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund