Lombard Street Segway Tour
The San Francisco Crooked Street Segway Tour is the newest most challenging route yet! Ideal for those who have ridden a Segway before, wish to see a little more and test the machine a little further. What better testing grounds than the hills of San Francisco!
This small-group tour is limited to 8 people, ensuring a more personal experience.
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Lille gruppe sikrer personlig service
- Alt nødvendigt udstyr inkluderet
The newest and most challenging route! This segway tour includes scooting up Russian Hill and the famous Lombard Street, seeing the sights in North Beach, Little Italy and a glide along the waterfront. If you wish to join this advanced tour, you must have taken a segway tour (1 hour or more) in the last 12 months. This is not a beginners tour nor appropriate for guests with mobility issues.
Enjoy Eco-friendly touring! On an eco-friendly Segway tour you'll see more sights than you could cover on foot, and have lots of fun. There's an added benefit for the environment if you take a Segway, there are fewer tour buses on the streets of the city each day you are helping keep San Francisco "The Greenest City in the United States".
Your narrated Crooked Street Segway Tour will feature spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay while you visit:
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Fisherman's Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors
- Ride down the worlds most famous "crooked street" Lombard Street
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- See San Francisco's 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian only lanes
- Cruise towards North Beach on the slopes of Telegraph Hill
- Stop and see St. Peter and Paul's Church and Washington Square Park the center of "Little Italy"
Tour stops several time for photo opportunities.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
- April to October - 10:30am
- November to March - 11:30pm
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Departs at 10:30am
Departs at 11:30am
San Francisco Crooked Street Advanced Segway Tour
- 2.5-hour Segway training and tour (approx.)
- Helmet and safety vests - Jackets and gloves available for foggy days
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Customers must have advanced segway experience
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 lbs (45 to 113 kgs)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- Tours operate rain, fog or shine
- Maximum of 8 people per tour. For larger groups, please be advised that your group may be split up to comply with this maximum
Anmeldt af: Olga k , februar 2015
Fantastic! We did Lombard street twice, went to Coit Tower and many other places with wonderful views and beautiful SF streets. I was surprised at the distances we covered easily. Our tour guide, Devo, was entertaining and enthusiastic. Riding a Segway down Lombard street was on my wish list for two years, so I had some pretty high hopes, and this tour exceeded them.
Anmeldt af: SF , oktober 2014
If you want to test your Seg skills, this is the tour for you, and Lombard is the place to ride. Excellent!