Queenstown, tredobbelt action (jetbåd-tur, helikoptertur og white water rafting)
- Alle skatter, brændselsafgifter og servicegebyrer inkluderet
- Gratis drinks inkluderet
- Tag en sejltur, og se seværdighederne fra vandsiden
- Se verden fra oven på en helikoptertur
Immediately following the jet boat ride, you proceed to Cavell's Rafting Lodge, where you change into a full wetsuit. Transfer to the heli-pad and climb aboard a turbine-powered helicopter for a spectacular rollercoaster flight up Skippers Canyon.
You will land at Deep Creek, where you'll meet the experienced white water rafting guides. After extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques, board your raft and paddle over peaceful waters at first, before striking the exhilarating rapids of the lower Canyon. Experience rapids such as Rock Garden, Sharks Fin, Toilet, Pinball, Jaws, Sequel and the unforgettable, 170 meter Oxenbridge Tunnel, followed closely by Cascade Rapid. From your take out point, you will be transferred to Cavell's Rafting Lodge for a hot shower and sauna, before returning back to Queenstown.
Guides are fully licensed and are carefully chosen on the basis of their skill and experience, their ability to make sound decisions and their ability to communicate and identify with our clients. Rafting on the Shotover River varies in difficulty according to river levels. In the event the Shotover River is unsuitable, rafting may be transferred to the Kawarau River.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
- 7:30am October - May
- 8:15am June - September
- 12:15pm year round
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Afgang kl. 19.30
Departs at 7:30am October - May
Afgang kl. 8.15
Departs at 8:15am June - September
Afgang kl. 12.15
Departs at 12:15pm daily
Queenstown White Water Rafting
- Shotover Jet Boat ride
- Skippers Canyon Helicopter tour
- White Water Rafting on the Shotover River
- All rafting equipment and clothing (wetsuit, wetsuit jacket, spray jacket, paddle, helmet, wetsuit booties and a life jacket)
- Extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques
- Hot showers and sauna
- Transport by coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum weight requirement is 40kg
- Children ages between 13 to 17 years must be accompanied by a guardian
- Helicopter ride seat maximum 6 passengers
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Travelers must be water confident